Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Breathing, Breaking through

You've got to understand that it's a hard thing, that I'm going through
when daylight falls, in everyone's eyes I see you
and that's when I slip up, and my life gets kinda crazy
I find myself around different people, just wanting one of my own
I'll make up for it, sometime
I need love to hold me up, cause it's kinda too hard to bear
just lips against mine, don't matter whose
all I think about is you
just my hips pressed against the wall
all I'm thinking about is you
and these days I spend awry, I'll make up for it
sometime
when the night falls, in the stars I see your eyes
and that's when I tear up, and my head gets so foggy
I'm so sick of thinking about you
just these hands hold everything
but other hands
I'm so sick of dreaming about you
and these days I spent holding back
I'm now breaking through

No comments:

Post a Comment