Sunday, June 20, 2010

See More...

So, I just found out from a friend on facebook that apparently my status updates are "depressing and sad as shit".

I guess I shouldn't be spilling my personal life on the internet, but really in all honesty I thought that this one time was the exception. Maybe the person these updates were pertaining to would see them, and would make a point to be less of an asshole. I guess I was wrong in hoping people can change. I'm not depressed, or sad as shit, either. I'm actually quite happy. I've loved and lost, instead of just losing, for once. Even though I may have lost one of my closest friends in the process, I know now that he knows how I feel about him.

All that matters is feeling better about the situation. Not the fact that I may or may not have made a complete idiot of myself on the most public website out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment