Monday, June 21, 2010

Coldplay and Cold Shoulders

I wish I knew why you were ignoring me, or if you weren't why it looks like you are. I knew things would have to change between us for this whole friendship to work now, but I desperately miss the old fun times we spent watching playoffs or playing xbox. Its the thoughts now, that remind me that those times were all in lieu of what happened that night. I just want things to be the way they used to.

I'm sick of turning this story into a novel, and I'm even more sick of the heart pangs that come every time I think I see you with her on the street. What am I supposed to say to her? Act normal and smile, like I would had I seen her before?

I'm not sad, or regretful. I'm worried, that the best thing I've done in a long time might cost me a really good friend. It's the voice inside my head that has turned into yours, whispering things I'd rather not hear again for awhile. Little do you know the history I have...

Things will work out, I promise. Just make sure this doesn't happen again, unless you plan on spending your future cleaning up after me, and making me feel like a princess.

Hahaha, yeah. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment