Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nothing could come between us

Between us girls, we find the best of times and make the worst of times better. Nothing could come between us; we do our best to find the positive in breakups, to bring that friend back to her old self again. But what happens when you are that friend to so many people, guys and girls alike; but you can't seem to remember the last time someone was there for you?

This is a tale of hurt, in short. I can't really say I have a best friend. I'm always inbetween friends, or when I do have that special BFF, it's usually (historically speaking) a guy. Guys don't like hearing or comforting girls unless they love them, and this kind of love is more of a bromance between me and my buddy.

It's a difficult thing to realize, that you're on your own, and alone. And maybe I am refusing it, maybe I refuse the help from friends that have that potential to be my best friend or confidante...

But I wouldn't know, because when you're down, you realize who those true friends are; and all the "bffs" in the world wouldn't be able to beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment