Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm sick of this...

Sick of fighting, when you just lie down and take it. You honestly want me to back down and admit failure, when you're the one who starts most of this. You freaked out about a grammar comment, when really it was called for. Who the fuck misspells an entire facebook post and doesn't expect someone (a best friend) to comment on the fact YOU'RE IN COLLEGE and should know better?

You won't let it go-- you have NO fucking idea what I have gone through in the last week. I fucked my best friend, lost all dignity and happiness along with it. See? That's only the beginning. That's only the fucking recent shit you don't know about.

You think you know me like the back of your hand? Then stop saying I'm this verbally combative bitch, because I'm not. I would NEVER hurt you intentionally and you know it. You're just trying to start shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment